Páginas

sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

Will.i.am reveals that Justin Bieber wrote track for girlfriend


Singer wrote and produced track for Selena Gomez
Will.i.am letras
In an interview on Canadian radio, will.i.am revealed that Justin wrote a song for his girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
According to a member of Black Eyed Peas, he and Justin were in the same plane when the Canadian nudged him and said: "I want you to listen to this song I wrote. I'm excited because it is one of the first songs I produced."
The pair heard the song in the notebook of Bieber, and Will said: "The music is great. Justin said, 'Yeah, I wrote to Selena.' And the music is very, very cool."
Bieber and will.i.am recorded a track together for the new album from Will, "willpower #" and the singer recently said that Bieber will still be famous in 15 years, it is very talented.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário