Páginas

domingo, 15 de julho de 2012

Justin wants to build the football team with David Beckham


Justin would have invited the boys from One Direction for the team
Justin Bieber letras
According to a British tabloid (that is, believe it or not), Justin wants to create a soccer team and hopes that David Beckham can train him.
The Canadian hopes to follow in the footsteps of Robbie Williams and Vinnie Jones joining a team of celebrities.
Justin said: "I started playing pretty football over the last two or three years and I enjoy very much. I know there is a team of celebrities, in which Robbie Williams plays, but I want a team with younger boys. The boys in One Direction said they would play and Lil 'Bow Wow too. "
The singer continued: "There's only one guy who we want as a coach, and is David Beckham. We will not play every week, probably only three or four times a season. I will personally ask to David and hope he says yes. And our games be near his house. "
Bieber concluded: "I would ask for Selena and Victoria are our cheerleaders, but I may be asking too much."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário