Páginas

sexta-feira, 20 de julho de 2012

Demi Lovato gives details on rehabilitation


Singer says that anxiety made ​​her feel like exploding
Demi Lovato letras
In 2010, Demi Lovato was admitted to a rehabilitation clinic for "emotional and physical problems." In an interview, the singer gave more details about the problems he faced.
Demi said: "Some days I was so excited I felt like I was coming out of my skin, which did not do something physical that corresponded with what he felt inside would explode. I cut to forget. I do not care what would happen, I was not afraid. "
As part of his recovery, the singer of "Skyscraper" makes daily efforts: "I make time for myself and do meditation. Spent the last two years trying to overcome an eating disorder and problems such as self-mutilation and bipolar disorder. I have to work these problems every day. I am reminded of them whenever I'm bored or have to eat. "
The singer also talked about why not use your cell phone: "I do not use my phone for three months. It was a support. When a room is silent, what do you do? Get the phone. Without it, now I can sit and talk with people. "
Demi is in the process of taping of "The X Factor", which is one of the judges, along with Britney Spears.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário