Páginas

quinta-feira, 26 de julho de 2012

Flo Rida will release fitness DVD


Rapper said in an interview on new projects
Flo Rida letras
Rapper Flo Rida has just released the album "Wild Ones" and is already planning new projects.
In an interview Flo Rida talked about the rumors that it would launch a fitness DVD: "Certainly I will. I always cared about fitness and my fans will certainly appreciate." According to him, the DVD can be released later this year and will be "flexible", meaning fans can do the exercises at home.
On the new album, Flo said: "I have to pinch myself because [success] is so surreal. Tyre inspiration from the fans. I give them a feast."
The rapper, whose name is Tramar Dillard, also spoke about collaborations: Beyoncé would like to work with and, although it has not talked with the singer still thinks it was a great collaboration and also has interest in working with Outkast.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário