Páginas

domingo, 30 de setembro de 2012

Bruno Mars and reveals title of new album tracks


Singer launches "Unorthodox Jukebox" in December
 Bruno Mars letras
The new album has already Bruno Mars title and tracklist revealed.
The second LP from the artist's studio will be called "Unorthodox Jukebox" and is scheduled for release December 11.
Before the album comes the first single, "Locked Out Of Heaven", which debuts on radio next Monday (1st).
Speaking to Billboard about the release, Mars revealed: "This is me going to the studio and recording and composing what I want. This album represents my freedom."
Participants design their own production group, The Smeezingtons, along with Mark Ronson (Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen), Jeff Bhasker (Beyoncé) Supa Dups and (John Legend).
"Many presidents recorders looked at me and said: 'Your song sucks, you do not know who you are, your music is a mess and do not know how to market it. Choose a path and get back to us," said the artist who refusal to limit his work.
"It was unpleasant for me because I'm not trying to be a circus attraction. Hear a lot of music and want to have the freedom and power I afford to go into a studio and say, 'Today I want to make a hip-hop, R & B, soul or rock. '"
"Unorthodox Jukebox" comes after "Doo-Wops & Hooligans," which was released in 2010 and reached the first stop of the British and American Top 3, selling six million copies worldwide.
Check out the tracklist of the new album:

One. "Locked Out Of Heaven"
2nd. "Young Girls"
3rd. "Gorilla"
4th. "When I Was Your Man"
5th. "Natalie"
6th. "Treasure"
7th. "Moonshine"
Eight. "Money Makes Her Smile"
9th. "Show Me"
10. "If I Knew"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário