Páginas

terça-feira, 11 de setembro de 2012

Katy Perry will release new single in Australia


"Hummingbird Heartbeat" is the ninth single "Teenage Dream"
 Katy Perry
Katy Perry will release another single from the album "Teenage Dream."
"Hummingbird Heartbeat" will be released in Australia and is the ninth single from the album, which broke records for its large number of singles that reached the top of the Billboard charts.
In an interview, Katy Perry has revealed that the band was one of the first who wrote for the album "Teenage Dream."
The singer said: "I was having breakfast when I saw a hummingbird who was drinking coffee ... and I do not know if you know, but a hummingbird is a sign of good luck and I was thinking about it .. .
"'How fast the heart beats them?', 'How many beats per minute?'. And I used that idea as a metaphor for how one person can make you feel, my heart beating very, very fast."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário