Páginas

domingo, 23 de setembro de 2012

"Selena Gomez is good for my son," says the mother of Justin Bieber


Pattie Mallette is happy with the relationship of the stars
 Justin Bieber letras
The mother of Justin Bieber revealed his admiration for Selena Gomez, the girlfriend of his son.
In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Pattie Mallette said he was happy with the relationship with the superstar singer and actress 20 years.
"How can anyone not like her?" Said Mallette. "She is so sweet and good for him. They look great together.'re Beautiful."
Mallette was 18 when she learned she was pregnant singer's "Never Say Never (feat. Jaden Smith)" and created with the help of their parents after separating Justin's father, Jeremy Bieber.
The Canadian 37 years revealed that having promised not become involved with another man to marry, and tell your son not date until he took 18 years.
"I take this promise seriously indeed," said Mallette. "I remember when I did. I wrote it on a piece of paper, did anyone witness and that means a lot. Took me this far, I will not stop now."
"When I moved to Atlanta with Justin, because of all the chaos and all the madness, I told him that would focus on it and wait until it took 18 years to start dating. Now he just turned 18."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário