Páginas

sexta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2012

John Mayer will not sing for six months


Cantor recovering from surgery
 John Mayer
John Mayer will not sing for a few months. The singer underwent a new surgery to solve problems on his vocal cords and revealed that will not sing until 2013.
On his Tumblr, Mayer said: "In silence the next few months, without singing for probably six, but it appears that will be the last stage and I can present myself again. Returning to communication via notebooks and iPads."
The singer also wrote: "If you see me out there and I do not respond when you give me hi, I'm not ignoring you. Promise."
In order to be silent will not prevent the singer to perform, even if only playing: in October, he will join My Morning Jacket, Ray LaMontagne, Gregg Allman, Eric Church and others in the show "For Love Levon "in tribute to Levon Helm, who died in April this year.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário