Páginas

sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

Taylor Swift answer questions from fans in chat


She also reveals innovations in virtual meeting on 13
Taylor Swift letras
Taylor Swift promised to make exciting revelations next week.
According to a video posted on his YouTube channel, the singer of "Mean" will promote a chat next Monday (13), which will answer questions from fans and will make a special announcement.
"Hello, this is Taylor. I want to talk to you about something. I'd love you to accompany me on August 13 in a live chat," said the star.
"You can ask questions. I want to share some news with you, very nice news. I will not talk much, but it's cool. See you there."
The Q & A with Taylor occurs at 19 hours on the East Coast (20 hours GMT).
In July, the singer was awarded the annual Teen Choice Awards in five categories, including "Female Artist."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário