Páginas

sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

"He makes me laugh every day," says Avril Lavigne on boyfriend


Nickelback frontman says Avril is her best friend
 Nickelback letras
The leader of Nickelback, Chad Kroeger, said it was "the luckiest person in the world", after announcing his engagement to singer Avril Lavigne.
The couple met in February, writing a song for the fifth album of Avril.
In an interview, Chad said, "I knew I was falling for her. Was very powerful and something I will never forget ... I feel like the luckiest person in the world because I'm with my best friend every day."
The singer of "I'm With You" talked about the groom: "He makes me laugh every day. He takes care of me in many ways and is extremely helpful."
This will be the singer's first marriage "Photograph" and the second of Avril, who divorced in 2009 the leader of Sum 41, Deryck Whibley.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário