Páginas

quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2012

"It makes me stronger," says Britney Spears on Demi Lovato


The jurors of The X Factor spoke more about their friendship
 Britney Spears letras   Demi Lovato letras
Britney Spears spoke more about the other rookie's talent show The X Factor, singer Demi Lovato during an interview with TV Guide Magazine.
The voice of "Hold It Against Me" said he, despite being very young, Demi is very sophisticated. "She is much more cool than me!" Added Britney Spears.
Demi Lovato has denied the claim and the colleague also revealed that few people were able to know the personality and sense of humor of Britney Spears.
"I said from day one, when she walked on set [recording], how funny she is," said the singer Give Your Heart A Break "
Continuing to praise, Britney revealed that the star of Camp Rock gives you strength.
"It makes me stronger! Sometimes I hear her and I'm thinking, 'Wow, I have to be a bit stronger,'" said Britney Spears.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário