Páginas

sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

Snoop Dogg talks about change for Snoop Lion


Rapper says Rastafarian movement caused change of name
Snoop Dogg letras
Snoop Dogg said in an interview on his new project, the reggae album "Reincarnated" and his new name, Snoop Lion.
In a press conference last Monday (30), Snoop explained that he always felt to be "the reincarnation of Bob Marley" and that was always part of the Rastafarian movement, however, your third eye had not yet been opened.
The rapper said: "I knew nothing until I went to the temple where the priest asked my name and I said, 'Snoop Dogg' and he looked into my eyes and said, 'No more. You are the light. You're the Lion '. I always said I was the reincarnation of Bob Marley. "
"I had no intention of going to Jamaica and do a reggae album. Spirit called me, and when the spirit calls, you know it's serious. So I explained what I wanted. Do not wanna be in a Snoop Dogg reggae band. I want to bury me Snoop Dogg and Snoop make the Lion, "said Snoop.
Snoop, along with producer Diplo, launched the track "La La La" from the album "Reincarnated", which will be released later this year and was produced by Diplo and double Jillionaire.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário