Páginas

domingo, 23 de setembro de 2012

"I think Miley Cyrus beautiful," says Pink


Singer talks about new visual comparisons between Miley and her
 Pink letras    Miley Cyrus
Pink manifested on comparisons between the new look of Miley Cyrus and her.
When asked if he thought Miley stole her hairstyle, the singer replied: "I think Miley Cyrus is beautiful and I think she looks better than me with that hair."
The singer also talked about her insecurities recording the album "The Truth About Love", released on Tuesday (18): "I was more sober, but it was the same thing [others]."
"I always go into the studio thinking 'Wow, I hope you still know singing. Hopefully you have something to say. And if not? Maybe I'm useless" and after 40 songs, I'm finishing the album and hoping that someone emote with him. "
Pink is preparing to go on tour, releasing the album and lyric videos released several new tracks.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário