Páginas

quinta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2012

"Do not wanna be just another teen idol," says Justin Bieber


The singer talked about his career and his second book
 Justin Bieber letras
Justin Bieber is gearing up for the release of his second book, Just Getting Started (Just Beginning), which will hit stores next Thursday (13).
During an interview, the singer revealed the reason for having spoken more about his personal life.
"I do not want to be just another teen idol. Bothers me to think that this is what others will think of me," said Bieber.
In the book the singer also gives fans a deeper insight into his childhood and talks about the importance it attaches to the sacrifices made by his mother, who raised him alone.
"She had to go through many difficulties to raise me, just being a girl of 18 years. Myself I could not imagine raising a child now, so I give kudos to my mother, because I was not easy," blurted the singer "Baby. "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário