Páginas

terça-feira, 11 de setembro de 2012

Demi Lovato reveals she is surprised by the success of "Give Your Heart A Break"


This was the first song the singer to stay in first place
 Demi Lovato letras
Demi Lovato reached the first ranking U.S. with his latest single, the song "Give Your Heart A Break."
The singer confessed that she is very excited with the success of the song, which was released earlier this year.
"The reception of my being single is so incredible. [The music] has climbed the rankings for a while now and I really got my first single on top. Means a lot to me. Never thought I would be so blessed to have this opportunity and here I am, "Demi confessed.
The new judge of The X Factor also received an award for "Best Video with a Message" award in the Video Music Awards for the song "Skyscraper".
Before the event, Demi Lovato was caused by another juror program, Simon Cowell, about an alleged romance with Niall Horan of One Direction, who was also at the VMAs.
"I'm not looking for anything.'m Not dating anyone for a whole year and let that clear to him," said the singer.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário