Páginas

terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2012

Jessie J talks about his new phase of life


The singer commented on the drastic change of visual
 Jessie J letras
Jessie J is on the cover of Elle UK magazine, where he talks about the recent visual transformation, revealing her more feminine side.
"I always wanted to be, but this does not call people's attention," confessed the voice of "Domino". "In the beginning you always have to do something to surprise people."
The singer also said that his side is accepting more women, and have softened their clothes.
"I'm just having fun with my style, exploring things while I become a confident young woman," said Jessie J.
As discussions about her bisexuality, she said: "It is one of the labels that the media has placed in me. Sexuality should not define anyone. It does not define me."
"Love should be the motivation for all that you do. Now I'm just interested in finding love," added Jessie J.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário