Páginas

sexta-feira, 20 de julho de 2012

Sick, Jessie J cancels show in the UK


Jessie J letras
Jessie J has canceled a concert in Wales for health reasons.
The singer would perform in the town of Pontypridd late on Friday (20), but revealed via Twitter that a health problem left her "extremely tired".
"I want to apologize personally to all my fans who would go to the show tonight (Ponty's Big Weekend). Recently diagnosed me a viral infection that left me extremely tired. I expect to be better, but I had to go to the doctor this morning after not feeling very well. He advised me to rest. introduced me would make me feel worse, "said the star.
"I hope you can understand that I would be there, but I'm just not good enough. I'm going back to bed. I'm sorry."
Recently, the participation of the star in the iTunes Festival has been confirmed for September 21 in London.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário