Páginas

quinta-feira, 26 de julho de 2012

Katy Perry wants his next album is a "black box"


Singer hopes that his new work reveals more of his personality
Katy Perry letras
Katy Perry has revealed that his next album will be darker than "Teenage Dream".
The singer of "Wide Awake" told British radio station Capital FM that you want to reveal their secrets to the fans.
"I'd love to let it (the album) is my black box," said the American.
Recently, the star Katy Perry has released the documentary: Part Of Me, which deals with the ups and downs of his career, including the end of the marriage to Russell Brand.
Katy said he would like to write songs that speak of their experience with the actor, but made clear he would not do a whole album about marriage.
"I never dedicate an entire disk to suffering. I'm happy I'm in a good situation, I am looking for my future," said the singer.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário