Páginas

terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2012

Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj fight on the recordings of American Idol


Recording had to be stopped so that the singers could be calmed
 Nicki Minaj letras   Mariah Carey letras
It seems that rumors of disagreements between Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj in the first days of recordings of American Idol are really true.
TMZ posted a video of the movie set where the two exchanged serious offenses, warming the climate of the recordings in the city of Charlotte, in the U.S. state of North Carolina, this last Tuesday (02).
Although the second site, the friction began after Nicki and Mariah disagreed about the performance of one candidate and the fight was so ugly that the recordings had to be closed so that both could calm the waters.
Check out some of what was said:

Nicki: "Every time you say something stupid to me, I'll talk back and if you have a problem, deal with it. Told them that I would not tolerate the wills of 'your majesty' there."
Mariah: "Oh why, why, why do I have to have a three year old sitting next to me?"
Nicki: "I'm not sitting here for 20 million dollars, having to look down at people all day. No."
Mariah: "I will not be able to see my children because you decided to act like a mad and walked off the stage."
Nicki: "Go ahead. Now Go see them, go see them now."
And the video below with the moment:



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário